Monday, May 17, 2010

Giving

On a Sunday afternoon, one week before the year comes to a close, I sit here on my veranda (on lower Claverack compound) watching the boaters on the lake, and relishing the fact that I will be spending my entire summer here in Kodai, doing just this!

It is a very busy time of year, wrapping up all the unfinished work, which strangely seems to keep accumulating. KIS and all of us who live, work & study here, have had a challenging year to say the least! But when all is said and done, we keep striving to make things better.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”

Thomas A Edison

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I will be handing over the Foundation Office responsibilities to my colleague, Alika Khosla. Most of you already know Alika, as she has been working as the Major Gifts Officer this past year. I will be moving into the KISCO Office position and will be overseeing the KIS Boutique and managing all of the school’s publications, website, and blog. Feel free to contact me anytime kisco@kis.in

Judy Redder

Foundation Officer